Perfectly suited to the needs of experienced ski tourers in search of authenticity and comfort, this 100 % natural skin is ideal for multi-day ski touring.
Preparing a self-adhesive skin for skis can take a long time and requires specific knowledge. POMOCA has transformed the old, time consuming process of trimming skins into the new universal, light, and easy-to-apply ready2climb set. The new ready2climb set can be cut to a specific ski in just two minutes without any special tools. The new adjustable loop can be fixed to any type of ski.
Made of 100 % mohair, the Climb Pro skin boasts exclusive POMOCA antiglopping Ever Dry and waterproof Safer Skin technologies. Absolute safety is achieved in all types of snow and at high altitudes.
The Climb Pro skin offers an excellent compromise between gliding performance and traction. Its 100 % mohair structure offers fantastic gliding qualities, while the density of the fibre ensures excellent uphill traction for the ski tourer's maximum comfort.
What does ready2climb mean?
• The tail connection (BACK FIX) is already sewn and has an adjustable length of up to 11 cm.
• The tip connection (Click Lock) is already stitched and can be adjusted to all ski tips’ widths.
• There are five sizes ( XS, S, M, L, XL) covering any ski length, from 145cm to 196cm.
• To be sure what skin length fits to what ski length , POMOCA has made a list of skis with the matching skin size . This list can be found on the POMOCA homepage.
You only need to :
• Select the appropriate size for your ski on POMOCA’s website.
• Place the skin on your ski and trim the edges with the POMOCA precise "edge-free" cutter
• You’re done!
Please note that the skins cannot be returned after they have been cut or applied to skis.