The POC Lobes are designed to promote vision by providing an exceptionally wide field of view, which is achieved by the large size and the outside placement of the lens. The goggles are injection molded to a spherical shape, perfectly tapered thickness and cut to shape using computerised control, and the outer lens has superb optical qualities.
- Soft polyurethane frame increases safety on impact
- Optical grade polycarbonate outer lens
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Anti-scratch/Anti-fog treatment
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Spherical shape for a wider field of view
SIZES: One size
VLT - Visible Light Transmission
VLT is a measurement that specifies the percentage of light coming through the lens, reaching your eyes. A clear lens for dark conditions has around 90% VLT whilst a dark mirrored lens, for sunny conditions, may have lower than 10% VLT. Most all round lenses have between 30-60% VLT.
- Black/No Mirror: VLT 6%, Category S4
- Bronze/Yellow Mirror: VLT 11%, Category S3
- Bronze/Silver Mirror: VLT 12%, Category S3
- Grey/Purple Mirror: VLT 33%, Category S2
- Pink/Gold: VLT 31%, Category S2
- Persimmon/Red Mirror: VLT 35%, Category S2
- Yellow/No mirror: VLT63%, Category S1
These new lenses are designated by a "+" sign on the front of the lens.