VLT - Visible Light Transmission
VLT is a measurement that specifies the percentage of light coming through the lens, reaching your eyes. A clear lens for dark conditions has around 90% VLT whilst a dark mirrored lens, for sunny conditions, may have lower than 10% VLT. Most all round lenses have between 30-60% VLT.
- Grey Lens: VLT 58.2%, Category 1
- Light Blue Lens: VLT 11%, Category 3
- Light Blue/Electric Mirror: VLT 24.8%, Category 2
- Brown/Bronze Mirror: VLT 23.8%, Category 2
- Brown/Green Mirror: VLT 10.3%, Category 3
- Blue/Silver Mirror: VLT 10.8%, Category 3